Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 254

I'm back... with another awesome sketch from the Pencil Lines Sketch Blog. This week's sketch was created from a layout by my fellow Design Team member Anna Bjorklund. Make sure to drop by the blog (image is linked) to learn a little more about her!

Pencil Lines Blog Sketch 254

Here's what I created...

Autumn Beauty

Here's the kit I used... I love fall kits!

Thankful Fall Kit

Also, don't forget that the Design Team Call still going on until October 16th 2011 12pm GMT. If you love sketches, I'd be sure to apply!

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors and how you've used the sketch!
    Take a look around your blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete