Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Miss Mint Goodies (Peppermint Creative)

I have always love fall kits... I would say that I have a touch of an obsession with my collection of them. Well, Miss Mint of Peppermint Creative just released her new Autumn Collection and it is a TOTAL MUST HAVE!!! Check out the new goodies (images are linked to the shop) -- All brand new Fall/Thanksgiving products 25% off until Oct. 6th (midnight EST):

Thankful Fall Kit

Woodchip Alphabet

Corrugated Cardboard Collection v.01

Messy Botanical Mats

Check out the layouts I made using these new goodies (images are linked for full credits):

Our Family Thanksgiving Feast

Jump into Fall

Oh... and lets not for get the new Holiday Vectors just released at Peppermint Creative... All brand new Holiday Commercial Vector products 25% off until Oct. 10th (midnight EST). Here are just a couple that I just adore... check out all of them ---> HERE <---

COMMERCIAL Vectors - Holiday Trade BlockART

COMMERCIAL Vectors - Christmas Trade BlockART

Also, check out the new Pimp My Page Template Challenge #41 - October by Megan Whitney available at Peppermint Creative for the month of October:

Pimp My Page Challenge #41 - October

Don't forget if you download the FREE template, dress it up using mostly Peppermint Creative products and post it in the Peppermint Creative Gallery and in the PMP Thread you will be entered for chance to win a $5 Gift Card to the Peppermint Creative Store. Check out the PMP Thead for full details!

Well, I believe that's all for now. Hope ya'll enjoyed the goodies! Happy Scrapping Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment