Can you believe that it's already 2011??? This week has just flown by... it seems I got so little scrapping done. Matt had the week off and we (or rather "HE") got lots of things done around the house. He painted the Living Room, and I picked out the curtains. Now just a trip to Ikea and I believe my Living Room / Dining Room will be complete. I seriously love what we have done so far... and I'm so excite to be getting to design our space for once. I will admit that it is a tad overwhelming... after living in rentals for so MANY years, I've been afraid to add color to our world. I'll be posting pictures as soon as it's complete.
Now onto the new goodies I played with this week! All Products are like to the stores. First up... by Jady Day Studio, this remarkable kit to honor and remember those love ones we lost... Missing You:

I used this BEAUTIFUL kit to make pages for both my father and my grandmother... whom I loss way to early.


Next up, I got to play with some awesome Inspired By templates from WM[Squared]... and a new set of date stamps.


I just loved the circles in this template and had to use it with Lindsay's snow ball fight she had with Daddy during our snow storm in December.

Those circles total remind me of snow balls flying at me.
Well folks... in Porky Pigs famous words.... "That's All Folks!"
I love your blog Tasha! And the layouts are just beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Those layouts are absolutely gorgeous! All 3 of them! :) Glad I came over to check out your blog from Scrapable!
ReplyDelete