Friday, January 28, 2011

New Goodies Friday: January 28, 2011

Happy Friday People!!! How'd your week go? Mine was... both long and short. Don't know how that is but some times seem to fly by while other just dragged on. On the home front... nothing new really. This week Nicole had state testing so she had half days most of the week. Today was originally a school holiday but it was turned into a make up snow day. Monday will be a half day for both my girls.

In the scrapping world... I've a few new things to post about. First up is an AWESOME Charity Collab for all those people affect by the floods in Queensland.


This kit is available both for download and CD. If you're interested check it out in the SBB shop. Also... eNKay Design has a FABULOUS Collab with MissTiina... Love in the Park:


This kit is available at both Scrapbook Bytes or SugarHill Co stores. I'll be back to show off my layout with this kit. Next up... Jady Day Studio released an OUTSTANDING must have 2 page template - Our Love Story Template:


Here's my page with this must have:


I also used A Girl's Perfect Birthday Bundle and Write On My Cake Alpha by Jady Day Studio. Next... WM[Squared] has this FANTASTIC kit hitting the digi shelves today - Happy Anniversay:


I couldn't resist making a Then and Now page with my Hubby:

Isn't that amazing! We look so young! Now last but certainly not least is the OUT OF THIS WORLD... or at least around this would collab by Boutique Cute Dolls and VW Designs - Wanderlust:

This kit inspired to create about the places I want to see... here's my page:


Well, that's all the new goodies I've got for now. Look for my new blog duds soon as well as some Penny for My Thoughts postings. Until then... Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment