If you'd like to read more about Jennifer Mottot, the above sketch is linked to the Pencil Lines Sketch 258 Blog posting.
For my page... I really struggled to find a starting point. It wasn't until I flipped the sketch that my vision came... check out my finished page:

I just love how the Autumn page turned out! For this page, I used Autumn Flea Market Vol 2 by Shabby Miss Jenn with Snipettes: Fall by Sahlin Studio. Stitches by Anne Delong and the font is Grown Up Girl by Darcy Baldwin.
Up next, Sketch 257 was one of those that pretty much I had a vision of before I began the layout. I love the paper blocking style... especially when I can use a lot of pattern papers. Here's the sketch inspired by fellow Pencil Lines Design Team member Jennnifer Chapin:
If you'd like to read more about Jennifer Chapin, the above sketch is linked to the Pencil Lines Sketch 257 Blog posting. Here's my page:

For this page, I used Bountiful Blessings by Melissa Bennett with Snipettes: The Perfect Pumpkin by Sahlin Studio and the font is Grown Up Girl by Darcy Baldwin.
Well, that's it for now... be sure to stop by again soon!
Happy Scrapping!
Tasha
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDelete