Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 260

I'm so excited... this week is my Featured Spotlight at Pencil Lines! Make sure to check out the PENCIL LINES BLOG to read all about me! This week's sketch is based on a layout I created. Here's my original layout:

Phjavascript:void(0)otobucket

Here's the sketch Anna created:

Photobucket

Here's the products I used:

Dear Santa Elements by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Dear Santa Papers by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Bingo Cards - Christmas by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Jellybets - Christmas by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Spaghetti String - Bold by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Candy Cane Alphabet - Red by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative
Push Button Alphabet - Snow by Miss Mint | Peppermint Creative

I'm so thrilled to be a part of this team... and I'm just amazed by what the other design team members created. Now, I can't wait to see what you all create based on my layout. It's so much fun to see where everyone's vision takes them.

Happy Scrapping!
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete