Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Totally Tuesday...

Hey Folks! It's totally Tuesday and I'm listening to the sound of the jets flying around overhead. I've come to the conclusion that nothing good is on tv... a person can only take so many reality shows. This weekend is an exciting one for us. Lindsay will be finishing the last mile of the Shamrock run. She's been attending running club at her school all year and she's so excited about it.

Well, putting my head back into the sand my husband call the scrapping world... one of my favorite designers is having a call... what a dream it would be. If you haven't heard about her or the call... make sure to check them out!

Photobucket

Now... onward to the gorgeous kits I just can't stay away from out there in digi-world. Check them out below:

I just love Lauren's new kit... all pink and pretty... what fabulous pattern papers too!
Photobucket
Credits:
Can't Hold Me Down by Lauren Grier
Template by Rainy Dayz Designs

I did get to play with Jady Day Studio's new release from Friday... I just love the rainbow colors!
Photobucket
Credits:
Just My Luck by Jady Day Studio
Tempting Templates {vol. 3} by Rainy Dayz Designs

I just love love this kit by Creations by Rachael... so many beautiful pattern papers and the embellishments are to die for!
Photobucket
Credits:
Friends Are Forever by Creations By Rachael
Cindy's Templates: Set 87 Pg 4 by Cindy Schneider
Font: DJB Issie Script

This little box is a totally hit with my girls... they just love it and have requested that I make more of them.
Photobucket
Credits:
Mix it up - Hybrid Challenge March 3rd at Scrapbook Graphics - Template by Tanja (thunderdragon)
First Day Of Spring Collection - Full Kit By Boutique Cute Doll

What an amazing collection BCD released on Friday! AMAZING... really the number of totally rocking spring goodies is amazing!
Photobucket
Credits:
First Day Of Spring Collection - Bundle By Boutique Cute Doll
Funny Alpha By Boutique Cute Doll
Crocus Templates by zinnias and swallowtails at The Lilypad
Font: Ariel

I've had my eye on this Lady Bug kit for a while... I just love the papers and all the little goodies and the alpha (which I didn't use in the layout) is amazing. I'll admit that I really love acrylic goodies!
Photobucket
Credits:
Sweet Ladybug by Boutique Cute Doll
First Day of Spring: Flowers by Boutique Cute Doll
First Day of Spring: Add-on Papers by Boutique Cute Doll
Crocus Templates by zinnias and swallowtails at The LilyPad
Fonts: Hobo and DJB Issie Script

Well folks, that's all for tonight. I've got some exciting news to share with you all when next I write. So... until then... Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment