Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Goodies Friday: February 27, 2011 (a tad late)

Happy Sunday!!! Oops... I guess I got behind on this already. Well, I can't really say anything new is going on here on the home front. Last weekend, my hubby got to take a "boys" trip to Daytona for the opening Nascar race. He was all excited about that.

This week, some awesome goodies hit the digital shelves... and this new Collab by Jady Day Studio and KimB Designs is fantastic! I just love the spring soft colors. I'm sure I'll be using this one over and over again.



Also, this week from WM [Squared] a fabulous set of Be Inspired templates. I know this series never fails to inspire me... and this week's set is different.



Also this week, I got to play around with some too... I just loved the new Free as a Bird Kit from Jenn Barrette... and I just had to have it. Look at the lovely page I made today:



Well folks, that all for today. But stay tuned for more sneak peeks and new goodies!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment