Monday, November 29, 2010

Almost December...

Wow... has this year just flown by... here it it almost December. What are everyone plans for this Holiday Season? Is anyone doing anything special. For us, we're just staying home this year. I would be nice to see family but the trip would be too rushed with how little girls have for their Holiday Break. I have several thing coming up... first I have a bake sale later this week... I'm so not looking forward to baking something. We have a couple parties to attend... those should be fun! Also, new this year... I working on completing a "25 Days of Christmas" Book. I think my book may be more than 25 days... since we beginning Holiday Traditions the day after Thanksgiving. I hoping to capture more of those little things that go by un-noticed with the rush of day to day life.

Last week, I got to play with some awesome new goodies... First up, I played with WM [Squared] Black Friday *PU* Grab Bag. It's traveled theme... perfect for upcoming holiday travels. All Preview are linked as well as all my layouts :)

Here's my layout with this awesome grab bag:


Next... this is an awesome Grab Bag Collab between WM[Squared] and Graham Like The Cracker


And here's my page... my girls from several Christmas ago:


This week Jady Day Studio has an awesome Grab Bag too... here's a peek:


And here's my page... this kit was just perfect to go with the "Chicken Dress":


Last... but certainly not least is the gorgeous Stuffed Collab with Gina M, Jacque L, and Karah F. Love the colors in this kit... and such fun elements... check out those turkeys:


I love the way this kit looks with my photo... and it even has Maize Corn!


I'm already working on several new goodies to show next week... so stay tuned!
















2 comments:

  1. Gosh your pages look so good! (like always!) I swear they look paper scrapped! I hope you post your 25(+) days of Christmas book when done. :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog filled with gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete